Weren't able to make it to Law Day? Well, we hope you'll come to the next one! But, meanwhile, the next best thing to being there is to view the video segments below.
Thus, and forthwith (lawyers don't actually say that, by the way...) the UDC David A. Clarke School of Law is pleased to present video of our Spring 2014 Law Day Open House program.
(Please peruse links here, or embedded video below!)
1. Dean's welcome & Prof. Tom Mack on the Socratic Method - http://youtu.be/gA80WsOl-oo
2. Student & Alumni Panel - http://youtu.be/7vYLr2poWrg
3. How to Prepare for Law School - http://youtu.be/i1c3tP-6wCQ
4. Brief Remarks by Rep. John Conyers - http://youtu.be/ZRZMKJjfNe8
5. Financial Aid Q & A - http://youtu.be/ACtXscMPjRs
Q & A - http://youtu.be/gE2ps8iv4CA2. Student & Alumni Panel
1. Dean's welcome & Prof. Tom Mack on the Socratic Method
3. How to Prepare for Law School
4. Brief Remarks by Rep. John Conyers
5. Financial Aid Q & A
6. Admission Q & A