Join us for the July 1st UDC Eco/Justice Cafe!
Join us for the next Eco/Justice Cafe on July 1st from 4 - 10 pm!
Cafes support area environmental and social justice activists, their
organizations, and the UDC students and staff who care.
FEATURING:Joshua Cooper, Ph. D., Coordinator of the 10th Annual Human Rights on the Hill program
will present at the July 1 Cafe. He will be accompanied by students and
other presenters from the week-long human rights program.And Brazillian Classical Guitarist Sean Finnegan.
- Happy Hour and networking begin at 4 pm
- Live music, fine food by Fresh Start, great beer, soft drinks
- Free childcare/kids area available
- Requested donations: $15/$10 for students & lower income earners/$5 for kids gets you great food by Fresh Start, good beer and sorta OK soft drinks. No one turned away for inability to donate!
Please pay the donation when you register (though it's not required!)
- 7 pm Shabbat - everyone welcome.
(Other religious ceremonies, ethical expressions, pagan rites invited!)
- Organizational tablers welcome at no charge - contact JFL@udc.edu
- Additional musicians, poets, jugglers, visual artists also sought: JFL@udc.edu
- 4.0 Lounge Game Room will be open for billiards!
Questions, comments, criticisms: Joe JLibertelli@udc.edu
Register today for the 10th Annual Human Rights on the Hill course, everyday from June 27 - July 2. The program will include many presentations and documentary film screenings on human rights. Click here for more information.