Joe Kelly, class of '06 here. I'm looking to rent the second bedroom of my house to a law student.
Here are the bullet points:
- DC address: 2208 Good Hope Road SE (LaRuby's Ward!)
- House is spacious and recently remodeled
- Neighborhood is all single family homes & long-time residents
- Furnished bedroom, including a queen size bed
- Separate, newly remodeled bathroom
- Shared common space, full kitchen & laundry
- Off street covered parking space
- On several bus lines
- 10 minute bus ride to Anacostia Metro stop on Green Line
- Less than 2 blocks to Capital Bikeshare station
- Less than 2 blocks to Anacostia Library
- Close to highways I-295, I-695, I-395
- Close to Anacostia Park and Anacostia Arts Center
- No pets
- Must be cat-friendly
- MUST NOT COOK OR EAT ANIMAL MEAT IN THE HOUSE (dealbreaker)
- Rent: $800 + utilities (elec, gas, water, wifi)
- Refundable security deposit: one month's rent ($800)
- Lease term negotiable - 6, 9 or 12 months.
- Looking to start lease sometime in June or July
Anyone with interest or questions can contact me at: email@example.com.