From: Amanda Odorimah [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2016 2:09 PM
To: Libertelli, Joe
Subject: Re: Seeking Housing for UDC Law Students!
I live in Maryland, but would be happy to open my home to an incoming student if anyone is unable to find suitable housing in DC.
- Street Address (or neighborhood):
7300 Calder Drive, Capitol Heights, MD
- Pet policies, if any
I have a boston terrier. I'm open to a person with a dog as long as they have a care plan in place for the pet.
- Smoking or other lifestyle requirements, if any
No smoking inside my home.
- Gender preference/requirement, if any
I prefer a male, but anyone is welcome.
- Access to mass transit:
Metro? Close to the blue line (addison road station and morgan boulevard station).
Bus? Several bus lines are located at the top of the neighborhood.
- Monthly rent amount
$650. Amount may have to increase if utility usage becomes too large.
- Security Deposit amount
- Term (month to month, six months, full year?)
6 months, but flexible for summer and winter breaks.
- Amenities such as, but not limited to:
- Kitchen privileges to full use of kitchen
- Parking available on street
- Private bathroom (student responsible for keeping it clean)
I am going into my third year at University of Baltimore School of Law, so I'm gone a lot of the day.