The Student Bar Association (SBA) is open to all students enrolled at the School of Law. The objectives of the SBA are:
- to promote relations of goodwill among students;
- to provide a forum for exchange of ideas and cooperation among students and administration/faculty;
- to sponsor extracurricular programs of benefit to students and the law school;
- to sponsor community relations activities;
- to conduct fund-raising to support student events and scholarships; and
- to promote high academic standards among students.
The SBA holds monthly meetings, and its structure includes a Coordinating Committee as well as several standing committees which address issues concerning Student Services, Special Events, Community Relations, and Academic Standards.
- Join the e-mail announcement list by joining the UDC SBA on TWEN.
- Visit this website's SBA Group, where students can post and respond to content.
President - Rachel Huhn
Vice President - Robert Newman
Recording Secretary - Yeshia Carter
Corresponding Secretary - Megan Challender
Treasurer - Patrick Bateman
Parliamentarian - Ken Isaacs
Academics Standards Committee Chair - Naomi Smoot
Special Events Chair - Elizabeth Stinebaugh
Student Services Chair - Caleb James
ABA Representative - Kristen Walker
Community Service Chair - Carol Cooper Chadsey
4L EVENING SENATORS
Josh Bailes 3L FULL-TIME SENATORS
Yvesner Zamar3L EVENING SENATORS
2L FULL-TIME SENATORS
Latoia Williams Dyson
2L EVENING SENATORS
1L FULL-TIME SENATORS
1L EVENING SENATORS