The Student Bar Association (SBA) is open to all students enrolled at the School of Law. The objectives of the SBA are:
- to promote relations of goodwill among students;
- to provide a forum for exchange of ideas and cooperation among students and administration/faculty;
- to sponsor extracurricular programs of benefit to students and the law school;
- to sponsor community relations activities;
- to conduct fund-raising to support student events and scholarships; and
- to promote high academic standards among students.
The SBA holds monthly meetings, and its structure includes a Coordinating Committee as well as several standing committees which address issues concerning Student Services, Special Events, Community Relations, and Academic Standards.