The purpose of this Fraternity shall be
- to form a strong bond uniting students and teachers of the law with members of the Bench and Bar in a fraternal fellowship designed to advance the ideals of liberty and equal justice under law;
- to stimulate excellence in scholarship;
- to inspire the virtues of compassion and courage;
- to foster integrity and professional competence;
- to promote the welfare of its members; and
- to encourage their moral, intellectual, and cultural advancement;
so that each member may enjoy a lifetime of honorable professional and public service.
Above 2013 PAD Officers from left are: Christian Schley, Marshall; Nina Naval, Vice-Justice; Kristen Moore, Justice; Randle Wilson, Treasurer. Not pictured: Savas Georgas, Secretary.