What Is myUDC?
myUDC is the University's on-line student information management system. Law students can use myUDC to check their UDC e-mail accounts, register for courses, print course schedules, and view billing and financial aid statements, among other things.
Regarding course registration:
How Do I Access myUDC?
- The first time a student registers for classes at the School of Law, the student's course selection is done on paper forms because the School needs the student's signature on several primary documents. Course registration for all subsequent semesters can be done on-line.
- All students must read each semester's Registration Instructions before selecting courses in myUDC. Instructions are typically posted 1-2 weeks before the start of each registration period.
If You Forget Your PIN or Get Locked Out
- For time being, go to the myUDC Registration Portal. (Skip the log-in box and click on "Self-Service Banner" under Faculty.)
- The first time you sign in, use your Student ID number as your username and your birthday in MMDDYY format as your PIN. You will be prompted to change your PIN.
- The Student ID number starts with "N" followed by eight digits. Each entering student who has submitted a number at the e-mail address entered on the law school application and/or FAFSA from the Admissions Office.
- On subsequent visits, use your Student ID number and self-selected PIN to log in.
- If you forgot your PIN, use the "Forgot PIN" button on the myUDC Registration Portal log-in page to have a new PIN sent to the e-mail address attached to your account.
- If you've been locked out of the system, which will happen if you enter the incorrect log-in credentials too many times, contact the University's IT Department at email@example.com or visit Building 41, Room 316.