- Bar Exam Information
- Calendar of Events
- Career Services
- Financial Aid
- The School of Law's Handbooks contain the school's official academic policies and Honor Code.
- Instructional Technology
- Information and instructions for accessing resources such as SonisWeb, TWEN, Lexis Webcourses, CALI, Exam4, E-mail, and Classroom, A/V, and Laptop Support.
- Law Review
- Academic Success Program (ASP)
- ASP provides academic support services through programs and materials designed to help students improve their own learning.
- Clinical Program
- Each student participates in at least two of the school's clinics while completing the J.D. program
- Community Service Program
- Through the Community Service Program, each student completes 40 hours of pro bono local legal service during the first year
- Dean's Fellowship Program
- The Dean's Fellowship Program recognizes students who perform well academically during the first year
- Externship Program
- Through the Internship Program, students may earn academic credit for full or part-time public interest legal work
- Summer Public Interest Fellowship Program
- Through the Summer Fellowship Program, the School of Law subsidizes qualifying students' public interest legal work
- For current students, information related to the administrative aspect of study at the School of Law, including Forms and Schedules, Book Lists, Course Catalog, myUDC, and Transcript Requests.
- Room Reservation Request
- Student Organizations