- Understanding Your Financial Needs and Goals, https://www.accessgroup.org/understanding-your-financial-needs-and-goals
- Financial literacy information from the non-profit Access Group targeted specifically toward law, graduate and professional students.
- Credit Reports, http://www.annualcreditreport.com/
- Federal law allows you to request a free credit report once every 12 months from each of the nationwide consumer credit reporting companies: Equifax, Experian and Transunion. AnnualCreditReport.com is the official website for requesting these reports.
- National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS), http://www.nslds.ed.gov/
- Use the NSLDS to view your Federal Student Loan History.
- Loan Repayment Calculators, http://mappingyourfuture.org/money/calculators.cfm
- Mapping Your Future offers several calculators to assist students in managing their money.
- Create and Follow a Budget, http://www.mint.com
- Mint is a popular, free, on-line budgeting tool. Budgeting wisely - and sticking to your budget - means less debt.
Loan Forgiveness and Repayment Programs
External Financial Resources