- Financial Literacy Online, http://www.nslpflonline.org/
- The National Student Loan Program created Financial Literacy Online to serve as a comprehensive online learning center that teaches students the basics of personal money management.
- Credit Reports, http://www.annualcreditreport.com/
- Federal law allows you to request a free credit report once every 12 months from each of the nationwide consumer credit reporting companies: Equifax, Experian and Transunion. AnnualCreditReport.com is the official website for requesting these reports.
- National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS), http://www.nslds.ed.gov/
- Use the NSLDS to view your Federal Student Loan History.
Loan Forgiveness and Repayment Programs
- DC Bar Foundation Loan Repayment Program, http://www.dcbarfoundation.org/lrap.html
- Lawyers providing direct legal services at any non-profit DC civil legal services provider are eligible for loan repayment assistance.
- Federal Government Employees, http://www.opm.gov/oca/PAY/StudentLoan/index.asp
- The Federal student loan repayment program permits agencies to repay Federally insured student loans as a recruitment or retention incentive for candidates or current employees of the agency.