What Is myUDC?
myUDC is the University's on-line student information management system. Law students can use myUDC to check their UDC e-mail accounts, register for courses, print course schedules, and view billing and financial aid statements, among other things.
Regarding course registration:
How Do I Access myUDC?
- All students must read each semester's Registration Instructions before selecting courses in myUDC. Some courses have additional requirements before registration can be completed. Instructions are typically posted 1-2 weeks before the start of each registration period.
- Go to myUDC (or copy and paste my.udc.edu into your web browser).
If You Forget Your Log-in Information or Get Locked Out
- Your username and password are e-mailed to your personal e-mail address used when applying to the program. This typically happens within 24 to 48 working hours after acceptance. If you are unsure of your login name, you will need to contact the HelpHub in Building 41, room 316 or call 202.274.5941 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you forget your password, click on "Forget Password?" on the myUDC login page.
- If you've been locked out of the system, which will happen if you enter the incorrect login credentials too many times, contact the HelpHub in Building 41, room 316 or call 202.274.5941 or email email@example.com.
- Once logged in, you should be able to see different tabs across the top of your myUDC student portal. All information pertaining to registration and your student account may be found on the Academics tab.
- To view your schedule, transcript and other account information scroll down and select Registration Status under Registration Tools while on the Academics tab.
- On the “Registration Term” page, select RETURN TO MENU, and select it again on the “Registration” page.
- On the "Student" page, you are then able to select your desired options.
For additional FAQs, visit the University's HelpHub FAQ page.
For information on how to personalize your student portal, be sure to watch the introductory video posted on the login page.